Saturday, July 11, 2009

Relay for Life

Summer is here and lotta stuff to do and time to look back at the first half of 2009. Lots to take in and just in the past few weeks -- MJ and all the other stuff, but yet there is so much to look forward to in the months to come -- State of Hawaii's 50th; my birthday; Aloha Week; Halloween (candy! costumes!); Thanksgiving (turkey); and of course Black Friday! (shop shop shop 'til you drop!).

The biggest thing is my birthday this year. Since I'm a survivor, now, just like many of you who have shared with me. Your sharing has given me lots of strength, how much some of you will never realize.

Come by July 11th, Magic Island 7pm Saturday to 7am Sunday. Mahalo for those who made a donation to the American Cancer Society, through us or another source. Come and do the make 'n take. C ya there!