Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Valentine Card Contest


In getting ready for today's card demo, (I just like that panda from dandelion designs). I realized that I didn't post the information for the card contest. So here's the information:

1) Size: no larger than a 5"x7" card.
2) Theme: Valentine's Day - no specific color theme.
3) 75% of product used is purchase from Crafts in the City.
Due on Monday February 1, 2010 by closing. Of course the prize - an Ink 'n stamp set. Sorry no extension for this contest. I look forward to all of you that entered before and those that are new and will be entering. You can always just stop by to get ideas or enter to share your ideas. I know I learn a new technique or get great ideas from all the cards that  you all share with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment